Dr. Richard D Goldner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Goldner?

Great Doctor that cares

I'm 64 years old and have visited many Doctors in my day. Dr Goldner is by far the best in class. He is a understanding, careing and giving man.

I have been seeing Dr. Goldner since 1998 and would not even consider another physician in his field of expertise. I travel one and a half hours to his clinic because I trust him to take care me. He takes as long as it takes with each patient. It is extremely important to me to have confidence in my physician(s) and I certainly have that with Dr. Goldner. I would (and have) recommended him to a number of people without hesitation. His knowledge and dedication make him a true credit to his profession.

Dr Goldner is the best of the best. He put my husband back together after a terrible accident in 1991. Among many injuries his femur was crushed and his leg had to literally grow a new bone. It was awesome and it is still strong. There could never be enough words of praise for his care and compassionate attitude toward us.