The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Goode has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Richard L Goode has the following 33 expertise
- Mouth Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mandibular Fractures
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Hearing Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Ear Diseases
- Hair Restoration
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Bone Transplantation
- Facial Paralysis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Meniere's Disease
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Richard L Goode has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard L Goode is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Ive had issues in the past w a Plunging Ranula, 9 yrs ago and again 3 months ago. The last Dr to do the surgery 3 months ago seemed more concerned w saving my facial nerves(a valid concern) and hiding the incision in my natural neck fold than he was in removing all of the cyst. Hence the surgery was not a success. I met Dr. Goode after much research by my wife who insisted on Stanford and someone w extensive experience.Upon our initial meeting, I could tell right away he knew his craft. His willingness to "listen" to me was a major comforting issue. He warned me that because of the prior surgeries in this area that recovery may be worse than I had experienced compared to the previous 2 procedures but that his goal was to remove any and all tissue that may be causing me these recurring cysts. He suggested I stay the night at the hospital in order to monitor and manage my pain levels. This was a great call as it was painful but not unbearable w meds. When he stopped by the next day to discuss the procedure his "bedside manner" was impressive to say the least. His cell phone or pager wasnt ringing off the hook as we spoke for a good 20 minutes, as is so often the case. He discussed in detail what took place during the surgery, what to expect in recovery and what he hopes to accomplish in the future regarding my issue. His experience, friendliness, professionalism and communication skills are a pleasant combination in todays "go go go" world. Im on my way to recovery and fully expect his procedure to be a successOne of the best I have encountered and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be treated by "the man". Thank you Sir
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard L Goode accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard L Goode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Altos Hills, CA.