Dr. Richard M Goodfried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Goodfried?

patient

helped me through a rough episode in my life. Was attentive to my well being and concerns.

Christmas day in the ER

I had a difficult miscarriage on Christmas day, and spent a little over five hours under Dr. Goodfried's care as a result. He really made an effort to keep me informed on the status of the hospital's efforts to put together a surgical team for me and generally offered a comforting mixture of straightforward information and empathy. His bedside manner made a horrible situation a little less horrible, and I'm grateful for that.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Richard M Goodfried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.