Dr. Richard A Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Gorman?

This Dr was extremely unprofessional , rude and sacastic. I went to him because of my insurance. I had a broken bone. He performed surgery to place hardware in my arm and it failed. I told him it didn't feel right, he said it was my fault for not moving it. He said there was nothing else he could do. Then, the hardware started poking out of my skin. I had a hard time finding another Dr. To fix it. Luckily my insurance changed and I was able to get another Dr. To perform another surgery to correct the problem. Would not recommend this Dr.

Wish I had NEVER met him - should not even have to give one star !!!

In the beginning, especially since a family member recommended, I thought this physician might be OK. I had a total hip replacement after which he said I should experience no further pain. That made NO sense since I'd had the other one done years earlier and definitely experienced post surgical pain. However, I was walking and hiking after 5-6 weeks following my first total hip replacement by another surgeon several hundred miles away. After the surgery with Dr Gorman I had not progressed in 4-5 months as much as in 5 weeks the first time. I then began to have horrifically serious symptoms for which I had to be hospitalized for 8 days. I had severe clots in both legs and a pulmonary embolism all because I was not prescribed a medication by Gorman which is ABSOLUTE protocol following hip surgery. I would BEG you to locate a better physician.

The WORST Orthopedic surgeon I have EVER been to!!

After waiting almost a month to see this particular dr. , a PA walked in the room with 2 RX's that he himself had written out! He then proceeded to jam his thumbs into both sides of my knee (SO PAINFUL) to "show me that PA's know more than people think!) and I cried out in pain! He then said " I'll let 'him' give you the cortisone shot" and walked out! I did not fill out one single piece of paper or even sign anything. ...he told me "we got everything we need from your dr's office. 5 minutes later Dr. Gorman came in and said "it has been recommended that you take these 2 RX's". I told him I was already on a steroid and really shouldn't take any more. He crossed it off. The other RX was or anti-inflammatory. ....I was already on one of them also, but he insisted that I take it. Then he grabbed me ankle, pushed it as far as he could (I an still crying in pain) and he says " it shouldn't hurt that bad!" and gives me the shot-tells me to come back in 3 montsh

GREAT DOCTOR

I had a total hip replacement this year and was 150 pleased with the surgery, Dr. Gormans bedside manner. He is a very caring person. In my opinion, a great surgeon.

Seems to know his stuff.

So far he has been very conservative in his approach re my knee & hip.

find a different doctor

Dr. Gorman is the worst doctor I have ever been too. This office is worried more about being paid then with patients. Dr. Gorman insulted my previous doctor and said he was a fool. Dr. Gorman was unprofessional and his office is unprofessional. There are many good doctors in Jupiter find a different one.

Dr. Richard A Gorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.