Dr. Richard Gottfried Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gottfried?

Really listens

Posted on November 6th, 2017

He spends a lot of time listening and never rushes me out of the office. In fact, he escorts me out and is always so kind and caring. Excellent bed-side manner for a physician!

Great doctor!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

For the better part of 4 years I have been searching for an Internal Medicine physician that possessed a great bedside manner and great skills. I had two doctors who possessed neither, which left me feeling unsupported. Dr. Gottfried changed all that for me, thankfully! In addition to having great skills, his bedside manner is terrific. I feel like I am in good hands.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Attentive, reassuring, welcomes questions, excellent at phone follow-up.

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Dr Gottfried for the past 5 years now and we have no complaints. He is a caring doctor who knows his patients and is always available for a call for questions & during time of sickness.

former patient

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

TERRIBLE! He is probablly one of the most unprofessional profetionals in the business. I wouldn't take my dog to this so called doctor. He is truly a quack. Seriously beholdent to big pharma and the medical insurance industry. Should be investigated! 98% of his function could be performed by an extremely simple computer program. Although he is but a microbe in his profession, he somehow convinces himself (and his staff and patients through intimidation) that he is some sort of medical god. For this "doctor" the rating system on this site needs to include scores less than 1 star.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Indifference should be Dr Gottfried's middle namd!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

worst doctor ever!!!! unintelligent drug pusher! he was a condescending idiot who was ready to write out any prescription for me. He took my blood without washing his hands OR wearing gloves, and he was extremely violent with the needle. I wouldn't go back to this doctor if he was my last resort!! HORRIBLE!

Dr. Richard Gottfried at Northridge Medical Associates in New Rochelle

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I have been his patient at Northridge Medical Associates for the past 3 years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and his bediside manner is outstanding. He follows up on issues r/t the reasons for visit (labs, annual exam, etc). All doctors should be as wonderful as Dr. Richard Gottfried. He gets 10 stars in my rating, and I am a very educated nurse who has had many personal physicians.

Posted on December 1st, 2017