Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard R Gramse
Dr. Richard R Gramse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gramse is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard R Gramse has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Gramse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard R Gramse accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaine Ortho Specialists, 1601 Congress St Ste 1, Portland, ME
Dr. Richard R Gramse is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portland, ME.