Dr. Richard J Granger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Granger?

Has been great for me

Excellent Doctor

Was my Mother's Doctor in Minnesota, very compassionate, very detailed, Beside manners were awesome, I went to look him up in Minnesota, because I'm looking for Internal Medicine Doctor, found is in Seattle, what a disappointment!!!

The worst bedside manner to date. This doctor is rude, pompous and lazy. Smart yes and serious jerk. Beware

Rude and arrogant!

Bad choice

Dr. Granger was rude did not spend any time with me said like I don't know why they sent you to me and I'll see you in two weeks very rude talk down to me the worst experience I've ever had with any doctor. Had to find a new doctor I found one who is very accommodating and very professional. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone under any circumstance

New Physician at The Polyclinic in Seattle Northgate area

I didn't have a Primary Care Provider and had lost faith in Physicians. I met Dr Granger at a time in my life when I really needed one. When Dr Granger walked into the exam room My spirits were lifted by his overall appearance and warming smile. He had already read my medical records and knew everything about me. He went over my history with me and wasted no time in asking me what my plans were for correcting my medical condition. He went on to tell me what he would like me do and to tell me the reasons why. Since my last doctors appt had been over 5 years he asked me if would do all the tests that a woman my age should have. In a short amount of time I knew he was smart,sincere and truly loved being a doctor. I am so fortunate to have him as my doctor. I look forward to my next visit with Dr Granger.