Five stars

He is a wonderful doctor. He explains everything in detail and really cares about you as a patient. My husband and I really felt comfortable and appreciated how helpful Dr. Grazi and his staff were. He is one of the best doctors and I highly recommend him!

Wonderful doctor

Wonderful doctor

My husband and I received nothing but the best from Dr. Grazi and his staff. He was professional and very caring. I was struggling with infertility, and he reassured me everything would be all right. His staff made every effort to help us and also seemed to understand what we were going through. Dr. Grazi really helped us through such a difficult time. I cannot thank him and his staff enough. It made all the difference.

Five stars

Very professional but still very caring. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, and I totally trusted him. He genuinely tries to help his patients. I highly recommend him.

Definitely recommend

After 8 unsuccessful months with a reproductive endocrinologist in Manhattan, I decided it was time for a second opinion. I did some research and found Dr. Grazi, who I wish I found earlier. Dr. Grazi is super caring, helpful, reliable, and knowledgeable. I was and am still so impressed by his concern and upmost care for each of his patients. The office is efficient and clean, you never have to wait too long. Staff is nice and calls you ASAP with your test results. During this stressful and uncertain time, they make sure to explain all the results and help you through the next steps. Dr. Grazi was able to look at my results and history and clearly identify a new route for me and my husband. At first we were skeptical, but we are so happy we followed his instruction as it was successful. Overall I am very happy with my experience there, and would definitely recommend to those in need of a reproductive endocrinologist.

The Batsons

Very compassionate. Every person on the team is patient, caring, thorough and make you feel special. Our journey was long, but Dr. Grazi was just as invested as my husband and I were and that made a world of difference to us. We highly recommend their services! And can't wait to meet our precious bundle of Joy!

One of a Kind!

Dr Grazi is a most compassionate and kind dr who is also top notch in his field. The care that he shows to his patients is truly examplary!

wonderful experience with dr grazi and staff

Thank you Dr. Grazi

Thank you so much for best doctor!

dr grazi is very relax and nice he explain all my question and concerns.

Richard Grazi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.