After a year and a half I am totally not pleased this office. I have been told to find another doctor since my prescriptions half to wait for 72 hours. I find if appalling to be told if waiting 72 hours to get my prescriptions approved for refill does not meet my needs I can find another doctor. I guess they don't need my husband or myself as their patients. UCLA should bee ashamed these people are apart of their staff.

Caring doc

Very thorough and good manner. I would highly recommend him. Follows up and is concerned.

Dr Greenspan is highly competent, experienced and helpful-he spends time to listen and ask questions. I had a long experience of not getting a correct diagnosis and was very ill, by the time I got to see him. He IMMEDIATELY pegged the right specialist to see as adjunct consult.( the other doc had been waffling for many weeks, while I became increasingly sicker ). I have been his patient for 3 years since and feel I am in very good hands.

The Best Doctor in the world !!

Now that I have found Dr. Greenspun I will never change! He takes his time with you and never rushes. He truly cares. If you need lab tests it is taken right in his office. If you need other tests or referrals it is done immediately. He's the greatest!

i was so impressed,i have my son see him an incredible physician

Will be changing my Primary Care Physician

Dr. Greenspun is the sort of doctor who enjoys making his patients feel like idiots for not being medical professionals. He is unpleasant and unkind, and I will not go back to him.

Dr. Greenspun is wonderful

Finding a wonderful Dr. like Dr. Greenspun on an HMO plan is a Godsend. He is just terrific. The best GP I've ever had.

I am so glad I happened to get Dr. Greenspun as my PCP, he is a kind and caring doctor who has great beadside manner! My favorite thing about Dr. Greenspun is if you have a lot to talk about, he never makes you feel rushed and he will sit and answer all of your questions fully... I just wish the Bay Area Community group had more specialty doctors in it.

Excellent doctor