Dr. Richard Greer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Greer?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I'm surely going to miss Dr. Greer @ Halifax Behavioral he has been my 14 year old daughter Psychiatrist for going on 8 years this year Soo sad to see him leave 😢 He will be missed I feel he really listened to me & my troubles with my daughter he was NEVER Afraid to try a new medicine NEVER afraid to tell my daughter like it is Not sugar coat things . He was a GREAT DOCTOR 😍 I pray he finds what he is searching for & that he will be back in practice of Helping others again soon. Many BLESSINGS FOR A GREAT DOCTOR🙏

The best

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Dr Greer has been seeing my son for 5 years. And then my daughter for 2. He is always friendly and happy to see the kids. He listens and jokes with them too. I never feel rushed and we are all very comfortable. Can't imagine not having Dr. Greer to ask advice to about my kids mental health.

He listens to parents.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. Greer is among the best psychiatrists we have had the pleasure of seeing in the care of our adoptive children. He listens to us and responds with rationale about his approach.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Greer is a joke. He smelled of alcohol and kept sniffing constantly for the 10 minutes he spent with us.

hurry up and wait

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Doesn't give you five minutes, rushes the kids in and out.

September 29, 2010

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I found Dr. Greer to be quite the professional. He was able to analyze the issues and keep the information understandable. His discernment of the situation was intuitively remarkable. I believe that Dr. Greer would be someone that could resolve the issues yet still ensure that the patient retains his/her dignity.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor that actually cares about you then Dr.Greer is that doctor. He tells it like it is and won't sugar coat it for you but he will go the extra mile to help you out.

Posted on May 11th, 2017