Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Groom
Dr. Richard Groom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Groom is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, St Rose Dominican Hospital and Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Groom has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Showing 5 of 24
Not only did Dr. Groom deliver my son 18 years ago but after having different health insurance along the way I was now able to change and get him back as my OB/Gyn!! Yay!! Dr. Groom is the best doctor I have ever had while living here in Las Vegas!!! I feel very comfortable with him, he explains everything well and you never feel like you are just another number like so many doctors here. Even his assistants and staff are very courteous.
All doctors should take lessons from this man. He is the best best best. He saved my life at least three times. Most importantly, he took care of me by suppressing my disease for many years and his brilliant ability as a surgeon allowed me the miracle of my beautiful daughter. She is a true miracle thanks to my amazing doctor, Dr. Richard Groom. I love and respect you more than you could ever know. You too Tammy!
Sometimes there is a wait to get into Dr. Groom but it is worth it! He is an amazing doctor. He delievered both my children and I will continue to see him for my routine GYN care. He spends so much time with his patients and really listens to your concerns... This is why there can be a wait. I love Dr. Groom and would highly recommend him!!
First off I waited three hours to see him and his staff was rude and didn't let me know he was so far behind. I could never get in touch with the biller she never returned my call, she sent me a bill for something I didn't get done and I could never get a hold of her to fix it. Dr. Groom was rude and rushed. He didn't spend anytime listening to me or why I was there, he just wanted to do the exam and get paid. He made me feel uncomfortable and I will never go back. I don't recommend going to this doctor. He is awful!
Dr. Groom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
St Rose Dominican Hospital
U M C Of Southern Nevada
University Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1984
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard Groom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKord T Strebel MD LLC, 1950 Pinto Ln, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Richard Groom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.