Dr. Richard A Gullick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Gullick Jr?

Insurance drain!

What a waste of time! No people skills! Confirmed everything I apready knew, surgery is the only cure for my medical issue and pain. but let's try shots! When asked if this would alleviate the problem, his response was no. Only surgery would do that! Then had the nerve to refer me to a "Pain Management Clinic". His staff were more helpful than he was! He was more concerned about getting on to the next patient than addressing my concerns and medical situation. Very disappointed! Have seen to specialists in the same field as this one, both concur that surgery is the best solution to restore my quality of life, allow me to get away from drugs and move on with my life.

Lifesaver

Dr. Gullick saved my husband's life. He performed an emergency craniectomy after my husband suffered a traumatic brain injury from a fall. He is an experienced and talented surgeon. He has a very positive but realistic outlook on life. We are forever grateful for his kindness and expertise.

Dr. Richard A Gullick Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.