Dr. Richard Kim Is this you?

3.0

Very concerned and caring doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr KIM for about 6 years. I have always found him to be pleasant and concerned if/when I had a problem.

Bad

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Great Doctor...Staff is Horrific....

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I am a Doctor. Dr Kim very nice and We loved him! The staff Horrible... Rude Rude Rude ! I would FIRE ALL OF THEM. Even mentioned it to Dr Kim. He said he Was not the hiring Dr... Our Staffs are a reflection of it Doctors. PATIENTS 1ST

Posted on August 10th, 2015

He doesn't care about his patients money money money

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Not a good feeling with the staff

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Rude staff

Excellent

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to answer all questions and researched information for patient.

THE MALE NURSE VERY RUDE!!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I THINK THEY NEED TO FIRE THE MALE NURSE! HE IS VERY RUDE AND NOT PATIENT!

RUDE and ARRONGANT

Posted on December 31st, 2011

I!ve been a patient of Dr. Kim's for 14 years. Over the years I have excused all of the problems with the inefficient office staff. I've even excused waiting up to 3 hours for the doctor. After waiting 7 days for blood test results, we were rudely told that they had never received them and would get right back to us. Two days later we got the results from a nasty receptionist and when we complained to the doctor he told us to find another doctor if we didnt like it! Rating him a one would be overrating him.

Very caring.

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Had a really bad chest pain and had to get a stent. Dr Kim did a great job. I never felt anything and he was very nice to my family. He is a great doctor and we would never go to anyon else.

Good doctor, needs to replace staff

Posted on October 6th, 2010

I'm using Medco for prescriptions. They tried 4 times to contact Dr. Kim's office to request authorization for refills of 4 medications. No response - not once, twice, but 4 times! Hey! We're talking about life or death here. I called myself and got a snotty receptionist who told me if I wasn't a doctor, I shouldn't be calling that number. I called back a few days later first thing in the morning (9 AM) and had to leave a message. One of the staff called me back at 4 or 4:30. By this time, I moved my entire case to a different doctor. I liked Dr. Kim but the staff should be fired.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Kim was the MOST unprofessional physician I have ever met and I am a physician myself! He saw my mother as an inpatient and was completely rude to her. She did not understand what he was telling her and I made a request that he speak to me ( of course, she had asked that he do that as well - so no HIPAA violation). He screamed at her that I was being a pain and interfering and he upset her terribly. TO make matters more interesting, he never even called me back!!! I was questioning why he quadrupled her medications but apparently, he did not like someone questioning his authority. If you want a physician who is sensitive, caring, and one who will answer your questions, then I would not recommend Dr. Kim.