Dr. Richard H Kim Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Kim?

Dr. Richard Kim - Expert Allergist in Delaware

Dr. Kim has made me feel comfortable regarding the prostate to where I can talk about and be more educated on the subject.

Best allergist in Delaware

I found Dr. Richard Kim to be extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He is a excellent, smart and wonderful doctor. Dr. Kim always spends his time with me and patient during our appointments. He also follows up me after visit. I am very happy when i see him. He is a best allergist in Delaware I known. Many thanks,

Dr. Richard Kim - Best Allergist in Delaware

Dr. Kim is a member of the Delaware Korean United Methodist Church and has participated in medical mission trips for the past seven years, including trips to the Dominican Republic and Haiti, and has deep passion for the people in need.

Dr. Richard H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.