Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard H Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard H Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Richard H Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard H Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Lee performed a complete hysterectomy on me when I was 25. When he later told me I had a perfectly good uterus and ovary he nervously screamed "go ducks!" and proceeded to tell me I did not need to see him anymore. He also told me hysterectomies were his "bread and butter" This man should not be practicing medicine.
I ended up in the ER after a LEEP with abnormal vaginal bleeding. The ER doctor called Dr. Lee at least 3 times before actually came down to assess me 4 hours later, then blamed the bleeding on me!! By then I had lost so much blood. He's arrogant and negligent! How he hasn't been sued and his license revoked, I do not know! He's the most awful doctor I've ever met. I would never recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Dr. Richard H Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOregon Medical Group Center For Womens Health, 330 S Garden Way Ste 220, Eugene, OR
Dr. Richard H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.