Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard White
Dr. Richard White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital, Blount Memorial - Courtesy and University Of Tennessee - Courtesy. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard White has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Blount Memorial Hospital
Blount Memorial - Courtesy
University Of Tennessee - Courtesy
37 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Richard White accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.