Dr. Richard M Haber Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Haber?

Inappropriate & unprofessional

Terrible Dr. Apparently he knows me more than I know myself. He does whatever he wants when he wants. I waited 45 minutes to see him because he "forgot about me" REALLY? Then when he is not in when I have an appt scheduled, I get my dose decreased for missing an appt that HE cancelled! When I talked to him about being depressed, he refused to increase my antidepressants. When I talked to him about sincerely want I g to get high, he refused to increase my dose. Oh and don't get me started about anxiety...its all in my head, apparently there's just no such thing. I definitely don't want to get on benzos again but I truly struggle with generalized anxiety and especially social anxiety but he refuses to prescribe anything to help, even non-controlled meds. My anxiety is debilitates me...I have a hard time getting things done and getting through the day because I'm constantly in my head...no wonder why drugs helped me. I came to this clinic to get clean and get help, but Dr. Haber does the opposite. He makes me feel like I'm crazy and there's nothing he can do for me. He always tries to correct me when I talk about my feelings...like my feelings are wrong. I really don't know how the Health Dept has kept him so long.

Best doctor ever

Dr. Haber was the best doctor i've ever seen. He gave me the right cautions, did perfect tests, and was even friendly with my kids! I would recommend this endocronologist to anyone.

Dr. Richard M Haber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.