3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Haddad?

Excellent doctor

He is an outstanding physician. You will wait to see him, appointment and at your visit, but that is because he takes his time with his patients. I have been to other specialists and didn't have to wait but once I met them I would rather wait to see the doctor I preferred. Face it folks welcome to this crummy healthcare system!!

RUDE & Horrible Office Staff

My last appointment was in 2015. At that time I decided to stop seeing this Dr because of his Front Office staff’s terrible rude & humiliating behavior. I decided to try again today only to find out there has been no change. Isn’t the Dr ultimately responsible for the actions of his staff? Doesn’t he care how his patients are treated?

Dr. Richard Haddad, horrible horrible HEARTLESS doctor stay away, long story short i recently started having issues with my joints, , which i will add that i have been in good health for the last 2 years, And i really had no need to see him. I called his office to set up an appointment with tremendous pain in my joints I asked to get in for an appointment , the girls at his office said to me that, after they put me on hold '' You haven't seen him in 2 years, so therefore he advised me to see another rheumatologist, I could not belive it '' he turned me away'' I replied WHAT? I was so humiliated, no doctor should EVER TURN AWAY FROM HIS PATIENTS. I thought i trusted him to take care of me, I cant imagine in a life threatening situation what he'd do. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!

Excellent Doctor and staff

I have been seeing Dr. Haddad over a year and find both he and his staff to be excellent. At one point I had a related non RA issue and he referred me to an excellent Dr with equally outstanding results not that issue. This week i saw Dr Haddad for a temporary setback and between his treatment and suggested slight modification to meds provided very quick relief. I’ve gone from walking 30 miles a week before getting RA to minimal painful walking when I first saw Dr. Haddad, and for about 6 more months until the meds kicked in, and now i’m comfortably back to walking 20 miles a week. Bottom line, I am a 70 year old patient who has gone from feeling 75 a year ago back to feeling 65 now thanks in large part to Dr Haddad.

caring doctor worth the wait

I went to Dr Haddad over eight years and i find him better than my primary, he has helped me so much and I am very grateful. He is worth the wait in the office. He does not rush you out of the room. Thank you Dr, Haddad!!!

Practice manager knows a great physician

Dr. Haddad has been my Rheumatologist since 2003. He is kind, knowledgeable, and concerned for my welfare. As a retired medical practice manager, I can recognize an excellent physician. He certainly is an excellent physician.

Best Diagnostician! Cares about his patients.

I would refer my family to him.

Dr Haddad has been so helpful, kind and compassionate since I have developed this awful autoimme disease . I have been through many surgeries and he has guided me and treated me with respect and dignity, an aspect of this disease that strips away from you. The nurses are always helpful and the front desk polite. I have even had some insurance issues that were handled in a professional polite way. I am very grateful to have Dr. Haddad and his team in my corner.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Haddad has been managing my advanced RA for many years. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful physician. He has helped me with many aspects of this disease and is on top of new developments, having recommended several to me over the years.

New staff!

Only problem I had with Dr Haddid was his nasty receptionist, Tina (i shudder at the mention of her name). After 5 months, I had to go back in for an appointment and was thrilled when I found out she went Bye-Bye!

Exceptional Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Haddad's since 2009. He and his staff have gone above and beyond for me. They are interactive and engaging. I'm completely honest with Dr. Haddad when it comes to my overall health and he's worked very hard to find the correct medication that works for me. I have had medications that have not worked well and he immediately took me off of them. He is extremely thorough and cares a great deal for his patients. Dr. Haddad also has a wonderful relationship with my other doctors which has made it easier to treat me. The office is extremely busy because he is that good. If there is a wait I don't mind because my health is my top priority and seeing a doctor that fights for me is worth it. Dr. Haddad has even found other issues that would have gone unnoticed if not for him. This office has always been prompt in getting my results, refills and faxing information to other doctors. Dr. Haddad has even taken the time to call me personally about some of my ailments and results. I trust him 100% and highly recommend him.

Dr. Richard H Haddad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Red Bank, NJ.