Dr. Richard Hainer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hainer?

VERY HAPPY 11 year old!

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I took my 11 year old son to Dr. Hainer for a sebaceous cyst on his head that kept getting larger and gave him a bald spot and an ugly growth. Dr. Hainer was amazing with my son. He made us very comfortable in our decision to go through with surgery with him. My son is now 4 month's pot op from surgery and could not be happier with the results. The kids at school no longer ask him what that is on his head and for that my son is truly grateful! Very confident we made the right decision and chose the right doctor, after many said it couldn't be done until he was 18, Dr. Hainer said he could do it that he did not have to wait...that made my son the happiest kid! I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

Decisive skilled board certified plastic surgeon. Pleasant, kind, honest and easy to talk to. Made me feel comfortable and confident to place myself in his care. I was already aware of his reputation as skilled in his craft! Excited to have him help me achieve my goals.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I visted Dr Hainer twice, 6 months apart, before scheduling the first part of a two part procedure with him. He was the most definitive of all the plastic surgeons that I consulted,. with direct, and unhesitant recommendations to help me achieve my goals , after a 110lb weight loss that has been maintained more than 2 yrs.

Eye LId Consultation / Surgery

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I think this doctor is very professional. I felt at ease and he answered and gave me info I had never known. Staff Office Manager very pleasant and seem to care. I had a very nice doctors visit and enjoyed the pleasant waiting room and chocolate :)

Makeover

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I had him do a breast aug, tummy tuck, and lipo. I can honestly say I think my figure looks much better now then it did then. You can tell he's been trained at his craft. While it's not 100% of what I visualized, plastic surgery is difficult because you don't know how you'll end up. you can only really "guesstimate"if you will. I disagree with all the comments about bad bedside manner, uncaring. Totally disagree, on the contrary very kind, he made time for me whenever I wanted, heard my concerns, I really can't rave enough about him. I'm only taking one star off because I think he sides with a less is more approach to his procedures, but that's what many patients are looking for. If you want to look "natural" he's a great fit. If you want to look more "artificial" I get the feeling that's not his style.

AVOID

Posted on May 31st, 2014

Upon arriving for surgery I was asked to sign consent for indicating potential post op problems that smokers may have with specific surgery. The surgery I was scheduled for was not listed. Never-the-less I raised the question to Dr. Hainer as I entered the surgical suite. He asked if I had smoked a cigarette within the last month; when I answered to the affirmative, he raised his voice and told me “I don’t do surgery on smokers”. (According to his consent form, he does.) When I suggested that he could have saved me time and him money by telling me of his unwritten policy, he exploded again saying “I’ll run my practice the way I want to”. This guy is unprofessional and unethical (letting his personal preferences exclude patents from his practice) and, perhaps, unstable. Think twice before allowing him to cut you.

worse bedside manner

Posted on March 16th, 2014

This is thee WORST doctor I have ever been to. He was extremely rude and cold. He kept me waiting in a room for a hour and a half and only then did I get seen because I had to go find him.In the hospital before surgery,he took my gown down right in front of my father! He could have asked him to step out. We were both very embarrassed.I could go on about the ego maniac,but it would take up ALOT of room.

Arrogant doctor and horrible staff

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hainer by another doctor who was unable to perform my surgery in the time frame I had liked. My 'consultation' was great. The doctor was very thorough, provided good conversation, and told me that my particular surgery would qualify coverage under my insurance. His surgery coordinator, Kim, gave me no information about how much the surgery would cost. Kim told me that they would contact my insurance first and go from there. I left with no paperwork. Almost a week later the office contacted me to take photos to submit to my insurance group, which most doctors take these photos at the consultation. When they contacted my insurance they provided little information about the surgery, therefore my surgery was denied, yet was given the option to have a peer-to-peer review done within 14 days of denial which is where Dr. Hainer and a doctor within the insurance group would talk about the procedure and then decide if it is something to be covered with my insurance. I literally contacted Dr. Hainer's office every business day for 2 weeks to know the status, and the receptionist/biller, Pam, kept telling me that it's a simple phone call to be done. Well, the phone call was never made so my insurance denied the pre-authorization for surgery. I took it upon myself to appeal the denial, and guess what... it was overturned and the surgery is now approved. I called Dr. Hainer's office to notify them of the approval and Pam, the biller/receptionist, told me that Dr. Hainer was no longer interested in performing my surgery. I now have 4 other doctors who are willing to do the surgery for me. Dr. Hainer's staff gave me no reason as to why he did not want to perform my surgery, yet billed my insurance almost $200 for my consultation. Not a good experience for me. I will be using a different doctor who will not put me through the hassle that I was put through - especially when I did the work on my own to get the procedure approved through my insurance provider.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

I am really glad I picked Dr. Hainer... he does beautiful work. I plan on going back to him in the near future.

Posted on November 17th, 2017