Dr. Richard Hamburg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hamburg?

Posted on March 14th, 2017

BEST ENT THERE IS ON LONG ISLAND

Posted on April 7th, 2016

The fact that obtaining an appointment within a couple of days should have been my tip off. They gave me a 12:30 appointment and the doctor did not arrive (as per his schedule) till 1:00. So therefore, he starts out 30 minutes "late", each subsequent appointments are also 1/2 + hours behind as a result. Calls placed to the office are picked up, generally, by a service and never returned. Therefore you have to constantly call back and play phone tag. Staff is less than professional. No follow up calls except to verify next visit. If you do not have to come back, no one will be calling you to see how you are doing. Since one of the doctors left the office is not up to par in my opinion.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Doctor should stick to sleep disorders. Think that is his new love. A definite Jekyll & Hyde personality. Fine if not stressed with his overload of patients...forget about it if you have serious problems like I do and my ears are extremely sensitive and hurting. Diagnosis got changed around to something I never had & he even suggested I go back to my former doctor because he couldn't treat me as he did...unreal. Can't believe I waited for over an hour to have this man impatiently see me and after five minutes have me out of his office with a totally new and strange diagnosis and tell me to go see a TMJ specialist, while at the same time acknowledging that I have an infection in my left ear and vertigo. Stick with sleep disorders doc. Otolaryngology doesn't need you anymore.

Doc is helping me sleep better!

Posted on November 7th, 2014

I have always had difficulty sleeping. Since meeting Dr. Hamburg he has been helping me sleep better. The staff is great too!

Great staff, friendly office!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

I've been in twice to see Dr. Hamburg and he has been fantastic both times. I also did an in house sleep study and the room was comfortable and techs were great. I highly recommend him

Cured my sleep disorder

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr. Hamburg was very professional, made me comfortable and cured my sleep disorder. His staff was friendly and staff was great. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017