Dr. Richard O Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard O Han?

My husband was having a heart attack and transported to Monroe Regional Medical Center. Before I could get parked and up to the floor where he was, he was in surgery to repair his arterial malfunction .

Excellent Karma is repaid when you arre rewarded a master like Dr. Han

This man, this wonderful, unassuming, calm , brilliant man saved my husbands life. My husband was hesitant but Dr. Han was able to convinced him it was the right thing to do...indeed it was, and we are healthier and happier than we have ever been

My father had a very good experience with Dr Han

My father was brought to Munroe Regional Medical Center in Ocala by EMS early on a Sunday morning with symptoms of a heart attack. Within hours he was in the cardiac cath lab where Dr Han found the blockages and placed 2 stents. The outcome for my father was very successful and Dr Han took myself and my Mom into the control room of the cath lab to show us the video of the catheterization process pre and post stent placement blood flow. Dr Han was very professional, friendly, a good bed-side manner, and I highly recommend his services.

One of a kind

We arrived at night to Monroe Regional at night as a transfer from Seven Rivers Hospital. We were treated with courtesy and amazed that Dr. Han came in that night . He could have waited to morning, but choose to come in talk to me and make me feel very confident in seeing someone I had never met. He was very professional and kind to both myself and my wife. When he closed the whole in my heart after seeing and talking to him I was very secure in the feeling that I was in good hands.....Dr. Han is one of a kind Nal