Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard D Hanna has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hanna is a very caring Dr. He listens and he hears what you say. He says we know our body very well so he listens to what we are saying about how medicine and our body is responding together. He does not push pills nor services you do not need, he explains everything to you. His follow up is super. I would not even think of going to another cardio dr as he is so caring and compassionate. I have been a patient of his since 02 and feel very secure in his hands. I thank him for my life as he found a problem no one else did because he was not satisfied with an easy answer but kept looking for the cause of the problem. Thanks to him I am alive
Dr. Hanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Richard D Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidelfort Clinic Luther Campus, 1400 Bellinger St, Eau Claire, WI
Dr. Richard D Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.