Dr. Richard D Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Hanna?

Caring Physician

Dr. Hanna is a very caring Dr. He listens and he hears what you say. He says we know our body very well so he listens to what we are saying about how medicine and our body is responding together. He does not push pills nor services you do not need, he explains everything to you. His follow up is super. I would not even think of going to another cardio dr as he is so caring and compassionate. I have been a patient of his since 02 and feel very secure in his hands. I thank him for my life as he found a problem no one else did because he was not satisfied with an easy answer but kept looking for the cause of the problem. Thanks to him I am alive

He is very good as far as telling you what is wrong not a let's try this Dr. but really makes sure he has it correct. Great manner very quiet, but honest with what is wrong with you.

Dr. Richard D Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.