Dr. Richard G Harbecke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Harbecke?

About 5 years ago, i Was sent to him due to a continuing respiratory issue,; he did resolve it for me...I was impressed with his bed side manner, his approach, etc...that I asked if he would become my primary doctor, he accepted. I see him yet today; he usually tries to approach things proactively, makes sure you understand what he suggests doing and always leaves things open to discussion. Gives u his attention, he has never rushed any appointment I've been too, generally a very nice guy.

Very thorough. Excellent physician.

MR

DR Harbecke was extremely conscientious in his pursuit of a diagnosis. His collection of every detail that might have bearing on the condition I had was exceptional. By the time I was through with him I felt he had a clear understanding of my family background and all their medical history. I would highly recommend him, and in fact I am even now one year later trying to get an appointment with him.

Dr. Richard G Harbecke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.