Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Haskell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
DO NOT GO TO NEWPORT HEART!! THE DOCTORS ARE ARROGANT. AND THEY JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PATIENTS THEY CAN SQUEEZE INTO ONE DAY. THE STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. THE OFFICE MANAGER NEEDS HER ATTITUDE ADJUSTED IN A HUGE WAY. THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO THAT OFFICE IS IF THE OFFICE MANAGER WAS FIRED OR IF THE OFFICE CLOSED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Richard J Haskell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewport Heart Medical Group, 415 Old Newport Blvd Ste 200, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard J Haskell in this video.
Dr. Richard J Haskell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.