Dr. Richard Hatch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hatch?

He's awesome

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Hatch is a very wise man, he won't ever make you feel like somethings wrong unless there truly is something wrong. He's straight forward and accurate. He's also very kind and funny at times. I would totally recommend him to anyone!

The Best OBGYN

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Hatch for almost 10 years he is one of the best OBGYN in Richmond County.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Hatch is OUTSTANDING!!! He did NOT rush through my surgery. He took the extra time to make sure EVERYTHING was fixed, not only my rotator cuff but a torn tendon and removed the arthritis, even though it took about 3 1/2 hours for my 2 hour rotator cuff surgery. He is very kind, understanding and compassionate. Not only a Great Surgeon but a Wonderful Person.

Wonderful Physician

Posted on September 7th, 2015

The most awesome physician I ever worked for, Hope he's doing fine😀

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Love Dr. Hatch he is one of the best Doctors! He really cares about his patients !!!!

He needs new people at the desk

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr. Hatch is an AMAZING doctor. The only thing I hate is the people at the desk. There's usually only one but I've dealt with a different one. They're both VERY rude. I've had this problem from day 1. I should be able to make an appointment and not be aggravating the people for needing to make one, it's their job . Every single time I'm there or when I call, they're very rude. It makes me think about choosing a different doctor but I dont want to because to me, he is the best. I'm due with a second child and can't even have an appointment made because of his rude front desk assistants, so now Ill have to go there personally. PLEASE fire and re-hire.

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Hatch to anyone seeking a well knowledgable, compassionate and dedicated physician. It is evident that he truly cares about his patients and their well being. He took the time to answer all questions and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care of during my hospital stay. I can't say enough on how much I appreciate and respect him as a physician.

good doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2012

This was my first time seeing Dr Hatch. He was nice, to the point and caring. I am pleased with his service. Very thorough. Office staff was pleasant.

Posted on December 24th, 2011

He's a good doctor. Its very easy to make appointments or reschedule appointments with him. The staff is on there lunch break longer than there machine says they should sometimes. But overall the service is good.

Couldnt even get someone on the line

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Called to schedule an appt. I am 28.5 weeks pregnant and moving from PA to GA so I need an office that can be available to schedule me and continue care. When I called in to schedule an appt with this office, at 11am, the machine advised that the office was open M-F from 8:30 to 5pm and closed for lunch from 11:45 to 1pm. It asked that I call back during normal office hours. Uh, I did call during hours. It didnt give me an option to leave a message for a receptionist or even speak to an operator. Pretty scary if one has issues in their pregnancy or goes into labor. First impressions are everything, and this gets a 0 out of 10.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

He's great! I love him as my doctor!

ONCE WAS HIS OFFICE NURSE

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

MOST CARING, BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN TO ALL HIS PATIENTS, I HAD THE PLEASURE OF PICKING HIM UP AT THE AIRPORT FROM UTAH TO WORK HERE WHEN HE CAME TO AUGUSTA MANY YRS AGO......WONDERFUL TO WORK FOR AND PLEASANT TO ALL....