Dr. Richard Hawrylo Is this you?

3.2

Botchery at its finest

Posted on October 14th, 2011

This wicked man has caused me a lifetime of suffering. he collapsed my nose in on itself and made it look like it was melted with a lighter, and completely botched my ears. I have daily stinging pain in the ear that he purposely shrunk by ripping skin out of it, even 2 years after. I couldn't afford an attorney to sue him, and I can't afford to have my face fixed. Devastating.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Upon recommendation of a physician friend I saw Dr. Hawrylo in consultation. He provided mw with options, gave me so much information on each option it was easy to make a decision on going ahead with surgery. The outcome is superb. Dr. Hawrylo, the OR staff and the office staff are kind, dedicated people and so easy to deal with. My experience was perfect in every way.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr Hawrylo was recommened by several friends and preformed a breast lift andtummy tuck at the same time on me.Everything went exactly as he told me and the results are fantastic, much more than I thought possible!He was always available to adress any concern and a wonderful person.

Great!

Posted on September 14th, 2010

True compassion, heart and skill! Caroline V.

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Consistent; at making mistakes. My nose looks like a sausage now.

Posted on September 26th, 2014