Dr. Richard Heaton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Heaton Jr?

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr. Heaton delivered both of my sons and the staff was always awesome. I believe the office is closed now however, I will always be grateful to him and his staff.

Dr. Heaton should retire.........

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Heaton may have been a good doctor back in his days however, he was or is part of the good ole' boys network and need some diversity classes. I will give him that his office is in the hood (Green Street) but Dr. Heaton and staff (yes I said it, his staff is has issues also) needs to realize that some patients recognize that he plays favorite to certain people....(hint)when it comes to diagnostics and follow ups.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Heaton since 2002 when he was the first doctor to listen to they symptoms I was having and validate them! He comes across as very dry and gruff but is actually very intelligent, compassionate and thorough. He has helped me to finally have relief and treatment of my chronic and painful disease. It is true that there are very long waits in his office. However, to me it is worth it because I know I am getting the best care.

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I was waiting with my friend who was a patient in this doctors office. He was very rude and obnoxious and not professional at all. I will tell everyone I know never to go to this man! He is not a doctor, he is the devil!!

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Very knowledgable, but the facility could be a little cleaner and more up to date. Plus, the wait time is way too long. Overall, I give your office 2 stars.

Procedure

Posted on August 26th, 2011

My daughter had a 9:30 appointment time to have a procedure done and at 11:00 she was still waiting to be seen. Saw 3 different patients come and go and still waiting here at 11:15. Last visit to this office and I've been coming here since 2000.

Posted on October 14th, 2017