Dr. Richard A Heck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Heck?

I've been seeing Dr. Heck for years now! It's easy to schedule an appointment and very little wait time! He takes his time to make sure everything is addressed. He's not an "in/out" Dr. He makes sure to address the actual issues at hand and not just throw something your way to get you out the door.

Only see this doctor if you KNOW that you will never have an unusual illness.

I saw this doctor for quite some time and thought the world of him until one day I got really sick and he said to me I only treat horses not zebras. What he meant was that since he didn't know what was wrong with me, he would not help me figure it out since he only wanted patients that had simple illnesses hence he only wanted to treat horses. Up until the time I got really sick with a life threatening illness, I would have recommended him to anyone. I would never have thought that he would abandon a patient. I was most certainly wrong in putting my trust in him. The office staff and nurses were great. He is an ok doctor for things like eye infections, urinary tract infections, bronchitis or ear infections. I would not recommend seeing him for any life threatening illness.

Dr. Heck: Highly recommend!

Dr. Heck is an amazing doctor. I switched to him from another doctor at the same clinic because my first doctor was a jerk. Dr. Heck is a welcome relief. He explains things really well. He listens to you. He truly seems concerned about you and takes as much time as you need. He never makes you feel guilty or feel bad about yourself. He is almost always on time and keeps emergency appointments available.

Dr. Heck is a very sweet, caring physician. He takes time with you and answers all your questions. You can actually get an appointment when it's urgent. I would highly recommend.