Richard Heekin Is this you?

Have you seen Richard Heekin?

Brilliant Surgeon

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr. Heekin replaced my right hip. I recovered beautifully and back to my job in 4 weeks. He genuinely cares for his patients and works tirelessly for them. He gave me my life back and I will be forever grateful.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I really liked his office! The parking was not great- it's a garage. However the staff was friendly and Dr. Heekin has a warm personality. Luckily I do not need a replacement yet but I would choose him if I did.

Knee surgery

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor replaced both knees week apart. up and walking in 3 weeks after final operation.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

The, consumate professional.

Highly recommended

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr. Heekin replaced both my hips. I could not be happier. I interviewed two other surgeons before meeting him. He was the doctor I had been looking for. He promised me he would do a good job for me and he did. He is the only surgeon I have ever met who visits his patients post -op everyday they are in the hospital. He also replaced my husband's knee. We are both very active people and have Dr. Heekin to thank for that. We are big fans,

Top rating

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Heekin tells you like it is. My wife and I asked questions, we did what he and his staff told me to do. Very pleased with my knee replacement. Overall it was a positive experience.

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I had two knee elace,ents with Dr heekin, and because of his ease and respect for patoents I give him a five star. My husband as my partner felt confident in his abilities and always sings his highest Prais.

First Rate practice and surgery

Posted on December 8th, 2014

From my first experience over 10 years ago, I have received prompt, careful, caring and skilled diagnosis and surgery. Dr. Heekin's style is to always draw out the skills and knowledge of those around him, guiding staff and colleagues to success. After two new knees, one hip and a repaired patellar tendon, I am in his debt and that of his staff.

outstanding!

Posted on July 1st, 2014

outstanding service! I hope I don't, but if I ever need another orthopedic surgery, no matter what the waiting time is I'll consider Dr. Heekin as my only choice.

Great Surgeon

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Dr. Heekin was great, surgery (total knee replacement) went well, he let me go home next day as I had asked for. Almost 5 months post-op & I am doing fantastic. Best decision I ever made. The only thing I did not care for was the 1st post-op visit w/Dr. Heekin himself was at the 4 month mark (120 days) & I had to make another co-pay. My surgical post-op period per insurance was for 90 days. I felt that this is planned on purpose to get another office visit payment & co-pay. In the long run, a $40.00 co-pay was not worth debating w/them. I did receive wonderful care @ office & St. Vincent's Hospital both!

Posted on June 12th, 2014

A patients Doctor. Always available. Replaced my knee. Have had no problems. Takes his time with you, very friendly. Truly a Doctor who care about his patients.

Great doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2014

I had a total hip replacement. Dr Heekin and his staff have been exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful care prior to, during and after surgery.