3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Hendrix?

a very nice man and well educated doctor...he was my husband's primary care doctor for many years and always gave Bob hope

I have been very pleased with Dr Hendrix. Very caring and professional.

About Dr. Hendrix

At my last annual exam, Dr. Hendrix found a lump in my left breast smaller than a pea. It was malignant, and due to his diligence I am hear today to write this review. He has always had a sympathetic ear, and reminds me of a sweet country doctor.

GREAT DR.

I HAVE BEEN TO SEE DR HENDRIX FOR THE PAST 3 YRS. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO HE LISTENS AND IF HE DOESN'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HE WILL SEND YOU TO A DR WHO WILL KNOW AND STILLS DOES A FOLLOW UP. I WILL AND DO RECOMMEND HIM TO PEOPLE THAT NEE A DR.

too many repeat or follow up visits

As AARP identifies one of the major cost of health care are too many visits to your doctor. I had to wait for more than a week to see the doctor for a painful hip. He diagnosed the problem and an injection to take care of the pain. I agreed to this treatment and he said "ok let's get this taken care of, follow me. He then marched me up to the receptionist and told her to make me another appointment asap so we could take care of my pain. The next appointment was 3 days later which was then cancelled by the doctor for personal reasons. I can understand the first delay to get the initial visit but I feel that if he truly cared about his patients' health and welfare that 5 additional minutes to give me the injection would have taken care of my painful problem. The reason for this approach is to be able to charge me for another visit and my pain be damned.

Dr. Richard E Hendrix is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Mohave, AZ.