Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Henthorn
Dr. Richard W Henthorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Henthorn is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W Henthorn has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Richard W Henthorn has the following 7 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Henthorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Richard W Henthorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Heart Institute, 3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH
Dr. Richard W Henthorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.