Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard S Herdener
Dr. Richard S Herdener, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Herdener is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, Valley Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Herdener has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard S Herdener has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Richard S Herdener has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Richard S Herdener is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 20
Time well spent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard S Herdener - Posted on March 20th, 2018
Great customer service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard S Herdener - Posted on November 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard S Herdener - Posted on November 9th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Herdener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Richard S Herdener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard S Herdener is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.