Dr. Richard E Herlihy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Herlihy?

vasectomy

Dr. should leave his phone in his office not try and answer a call during a vasectomy . Also arrived 1 hour early to fill out paperwork and there was people that came in long after I did that was called back first. Overall no problems with the vasectomy so far.

Great doctor!

Dr. Herlihy performed my husband's vasectomy in 2015. I had multiple people recommend him to us and all the other nurses I know also use him. He did a great job and my husband had minimal pain. Last week my father started having horrible back/abdominal pain in the morning and we went to the Mercy ER. By noon Dr. Herlihy had a stent placed for my dad's large kidney stone. Dr. Herlihy was unable to remove/blast the stone that day due to my dad's current medication needing to be stopped for 1 week prior. Lithotripsy was done today and my dad is already feeling better. Dr. Herlihy has been fantastic through it all. I recommend him to everyone including all of the patients I take care of!

Great doctor

Dr Herlihy is a great doctor and very attentive to his patients' needs.

He missed my husband's cancer. Failed to follow up with a CT scan he said he would order that he did not. Missed the cardinal sign of bladder cancer. Presence of blood over a 6 month period with no infection or stones. His office is dirty and disorganized. No wonder we had no trouble getting in to see him. Run.

Great doctor

This dr is a very good dr. he listens explain stuff clearly bedside manner is really good staff is really good and helpful

Not very happy at all. Had on ok visit. explained that i had kidney stones was worried i had more kidney problems and was told they would do all the test possible to help figure out what was going on. Had white blood cells in urine and no infection and it was simply left at that and they only tested for infection and renal function. In my book if that is all the test a dr can do then they are not very good in my book. No mention even of what they saw on my CT from the hospital i went to. I will not be going back. When i express a concern i at least would like something done and if that doesnt show up with anything than do something more. I also had to call for my results. It had been 8 days before i could get any kind of answer about them and i had to call them. Very disapointed.

Good Dr!

Down to earth and very knowlegable.

Dr. Herlihy is always my family's first choice for a urologist. Recently, however, our daughter was suffering with constant and reoccurring problems and when she called in mid December, was told he could not see her until mid January. This is the first time we have been disappointed about the urgency of appt. to see him. Still would prefer him, even though we visited another urologist.

Dr. Richard E Herlihy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.