Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Holevas
Dr. Richard Holevas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Newport Beach, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Holevas is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Holevas has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard Holevas has the following 2 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Richard Holevas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Holevas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Holevas in this video.
Dr. Richard Holevas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.