Dr. Richard C Hopkins Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Hopkins?

Dr. Hopkins and his staff are amazing!!! My husband and I recently lost our daughter and he has been an amazing dr. through all of it!! I recommend him completely!

Very good doctor

Dr. Hopkins performed my surgery recently I always felt very safe with him, he has a great bedside manner. He is very patient and will answer all the questions you might have. The wait at the office may be long sometimes, but you never feel rushed and he will always spend enough time with you making sure all your questions/concerns are answered. Whenever I called the office with some questions, he would always call me back in a couple of hours. I would highly recommend Dr. Hopkins :)

LOVE this doctor!

Dr.Cullen is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had! He helped with all my questions and concerns.Being his patient, I always felt confident in my pregnancy thanks to Dr.Hopkins. He helped me through everything and made my pregnancy the best it could be.I would reccomend him to friends, family, or even strangers.

Mrs. Impressed

Magic hands and outstanding bed-side manners.

Would highly recommend.

Great bedside manner. Staff very friendly.

Dr. Hopkins is the best doctor. He is passionate about his work and his patients. I always felt comfortable with him. He wasn't on call the night I went into labor but he came up there to deliver my baby. I would recommend him to anyone.

He is a decent dr until it comes up to delivery time. he goes on way to many vacations and wasnt there when it was time for me to deliver. I honestly think he became a dr in this profession, to look at the women.

He is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my fifth child and he was the most caring doctor I had ever seen. For some reason all of my kids were delivered by a different doctor. He took far better care of me and my baby than any other doctor had. I would recommend him to anyone, friend or family.

Dr. Richard C Hopkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.