Dr. Richard J Horbal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Horbal?

He was very abrupt and had a poor attitude and did testing that I did not want or need then expects me to pay for. My doctor sent me there specifically for food allergy testing and I was tested and charged for seasonal allergies as well which I have already been test and am being treated for. Real sad when you have to make money by ripping people and insurance companies off.

Amazed and so greatful.

Today I took my 5 year old daughter to see Dr. Horbal. His office is busy to say the least but we did not wait long 15 minutes top. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. My daughter has been suffering from asthma and allergies yet we didn't know the extent of either. Dr. Horbal did the scratch test on her today and did several breathing test on her today to find out how bad each were and what we needed to do. He was friendly but to the point. Not a man for small talk and doesn't sugar coat. If you aren't willing to do what he say there is no use in going back because you are wasting his time. He gave us several pieces to the puzzle to help our daughter today. Needless to say instead of her taking several meds a day she now takes 2. I am very greatful I seen him and I am thankful for his knowledge. I learned a lot today and I also learned that I need to find a new regular doctor for my daughter because she hasn't been treated right at all for asthma or allergies. My daughter now has a chance of feeling better and living healthier because of him. For that I will always be greatful. I will recommend him to anyone I know. He may not have the sweet bedside manner most are looking for but he has the knowledge and knows what needs to be done to get you better. If you are going to see him, I recommend having your questions wrote down that way you don't forget he moves quickly.

Knows his stuff

I've been going to Dr. Horbal for over 20 years. He has helped me substantially. I had eye issues for months and months, thinking it was pink eye, I went to an eye specialist since it would not clear up. I spend hundreds of dollars & alot of time being miserable. I went to him once, his solution worked with no problem in a short time. He truly cares about his patients & is very smart. He is quick & to the point, which I appreciate. No nonsense type of guy but he does care & I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Finally I feel better

I hve been working with Docters for health issues for the past six years. none of my previous Docters took my allergy issues seriously. My current family Docter referred me to Dr. Horbal. Within the first week of seeing him I alreday feel considerably better. I like that he addresses the causes of the allergies and gave me some recomendations to deal with them instaed of just using drugs top treat

Very good doctor!

I take may 8 yr old son to Dr. Horbal. He is very 'no nonsense', and doesn't coddle. We have waited no more than 5 minutes to be called into the exam room. He is definitely thorough. And if you don't ask questions, he doesn't talk too much. I always have my list of concerns/questions written down when I get there. We usually do Friday appointments because we travel 4 hours to see him. So yes, he is a bit rushed, but he addresses all of my concerns. I guess I just don't get too bothered about his bedside manner. Dr. Horbal is very good at his job! I tell people about him all the time!

Great Experience

Dr. Horbal was great. He is knowledgeable about so many things that have to do with health. He took the time to explain things and was very thorough with the testing and giving information. He was pleasant and extremely helpful.

Excellent Care

As a patient for over two years I really have to say that Dr. Horbal's care has improved my overall quality of life. My sinus headaches, congestion, and breathing problems have greatly diminished. His staff has been very efficient and caring. I have recommended Dr. Horbal to many people. My youngest son goes to him as well and his allergies have improved greatly as well. Before we went there he was unable to run without coughing. Now he's the star on his soccer team. Thanks for such great care!!

Complete doctor-- looks for answers

I first went to him due to itching and coughing. Years later he noticed that I was "pudgy" (his words, not mine-- I'm "athletic") and suggested a stress test and to check my cholesterol. Although the stress test was fine, we did find that my blood fat levels were a major concern.Sure, he's a little short with people on occasion, but I found he has quite the sense of humor and wit. For those who don't like his bedside manner, talk to him about UofM football if you want conversation. I continue to use him because he does a good job with diagnosis and treatment.

Didn't spend any time with me.

assembly line care with bad attitude!!!!

HE IS VERY ABRUPT AND RUDE. yOU WILL WAIT FOREVER TO GET TREATED AND THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU 5 MINUTES(IT THAT) TO ASK QUESTIONS. HE IS SUCH A JERK. DONT GO TO HIM

assembly line

Each time my daughter needed to be seen by Dr. Horbel, we waited for almost an hour past the appointment time and then once getting into the room, there was anoather wait for 15 minutes. The doctor's visit was less than 5 minutes and I felt as though we were being rushed!

One good Doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Horbal for over 20 years and he has helped me very much. During the testing he does not miss a thing. His bed side manner is a bit to get used to, but ask questions and he will answer them. I feel he is not only my Doctor, but a friend. The staff is always professional and helpful. They all are very willing to help when asked.

Dr. Richard J Horbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.