Dr. Richard A Hoshaw Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Hoshaw?

Love him, he is so great!

HES A GREAT DOCTOR RECOMMEND

Caring, professional, a cut above...

Both my mother and I see Dr. Hoshaw, my mother for over 15 years - I can honestly say that I've never encountered a kinder, gentler physician who at the same time inspires such great confidence in his knowledge and skill. He takes whatever time is needed to ensure that the treatment is done with precision and that I/my mother have all the information we need and feel comfortable. If I could give more than 4 stars I would - he is a special doctor and a special human being.

Don't hesitate to see Dr. Hoshaw

From the moment I walked in, nervous as to why I had to be there, Dr. Hoshaw's staff was wonderful, caring and professional. When I met Dr. Hoshaw he was energetic and gentle at the same time. He needed to do a procedure on me and I couldn't have felt more at ease with him. After learning that his office didn't accept my insurance though I was apprehensive. He told me not to worry as he would make it as affordable as possible. I trusted him. The reason for my being there was addressed and when I was charged for the visit with a secret discount on my bill, I had tears in my eyes when I left because I didn't beleive it to be possible to find a more caring doctor. I don't expect that he gives discounts to any patients as he shouldn't, he's a terrific doctor. So my point is don't ask or expect a discount, he's worth every bit of his charges. But tell me what other doctor do you know that would care so much for you all the way to the check out counter? I don't know of any others. Thank you Dr. Hoshaw for taking such terrific care of me.

excellent dermatologist

not greedy; spends lot of time with patients; listens to whatever you have to say; would be difficult to find better dermatologist in small place like tucson