Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Huddleston
Dr. Richard C Huddleston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smyrna, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Huddleston is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. Dr. Huddleston has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard C Huddleston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard C Huddleston has the following 22 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Artificial Insemination
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ovulation Induction
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Richard C Huddleston has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Huddleston has been my OBGYN for years! He has delivered my 2nd child. During that pregnancy, I obtained the flu and had to be hospitalized. Dr. Hudleston was right there waiting on me in the ER when I arrived and took great care of me and my son. I will be with him until he retires! Great man and outstanding doctor!
I really like Dr. Huddleston. He's very proper and knowledgeable about his proffession. I normally don't like male obgyn's but he's quick and you don't have the awkwardness of having to talk to the doctor while they are examining you. He talks ot you privately in his office. I deffinately reccomend him, especcially for younger girls, who are unsure or scared about going to a OBGYN. He cares, and that makes the difference!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Huddleston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Richard C Huddleston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsGreater Nashville Perinatology Plc, 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 290, Smyrna, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard C Huddleston in this video.
Dr. Richard C Huddleston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, TN.