Dr. Richard C Huddleston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Huddleston?

BEST DOCTOR EVER

This doctor has been the best that I have ever had. He is so kind and caring. He spends the time with his patients and makes them feel at ease.

Dr. Huddleston has been my OBGYN for years! He has delivered my 2nd child. During that pregnancy, I obtained the flu and had to be hospitalized. Dr. Hudleston was right there waiting on me in the ER when I arrived and took great care of me and my son. I will be with him until he retires! Great man and outstanding doctor!

I love dr. Huddleston! He delivered my second son and it was amazing!!! I hate that i move out of the state because he has been the best ob/gyn Ive ever had!

He's very good

I've never had a dr who wants to get to know his patients like Dr. Huddleston. He has great bed side manner and you hardly know you're getting a pap.

I really like Dr. Huddleston. He's very proper and knowledgeable about his proffession. I normally don't like male obgyn's but he's quick and you don't have the awkwardness of having to talk to the doctor while they are examining you. He talks ot you privately in his office. I deffinately reccomend him, especcially for younger girls, who are unsure or scared about going to a OBGYN. He cares, and that makes the difference!

he's ok

I went to him because of pain which turned out to be cysts on my ovaries,but on my second visit (my follow up visit) I didn't have insurance.It was like his whole attitude changed.I was put on the patch and have had problems,but when I expressed my concerns he told me to eat more fiber and that the patch wouldn't cause those side effects yet.He pretty much told me I was constipated and wouldn't take the time to really listen to me.If the issue was insurance,I would have paid out of pocket.I was prepared to pay what I had to because the problems have been bothering me so bad.

A Big Fan of The Clinic

For years, I had woman OBGYN doctors till I got pregnant with my second child and had to see Dr Huddleston one apt. since my Dr was out on leave and ever since, I've been hooked ! I have now been with him for about 13 years and would never consider changing ! I am never rushed thru my apt and I feel that he takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs and concerns.His staff is awsome also - I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a Dr. who really cares about his patients !