Dr. Richard A Humes Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Humes Jr?

new born heart beat

Before my daughter was born we found out she had an ASD and a VSD. All of her doctors were prepaered at the time of her birth for anything which was such a relief to me during this scarry time. We saw Dr. Humes from birth to 3 months (time of her surgery). During this time Dr. Humes was so informative, answered all my redundant questions, made our family feel confident and supported, he helped me understand exactly what was wrong and how the surgery worked. Surgery was a success and we still continue to see Dr. Humes for check ups. My daughter is now 3 1/2 years old and in very good health. I would recomened Dr. Humes to other families that need a heart doc. :)

Dr. Richard A Humes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.