Dr. Richard Horowitz Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard Horowitz?

Rich persons disease

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I am writing a book of all the doctors I went to and my experiences. As for this Dr. You pay. It's all funny cause everyone raves about ObamaCare but no doctors take it! Or insurance. I started off loving the NP cause,Dr Horowitz On a good day doesn't talk down to you like you should grasp what he is saying, you don't! YOU have Lyme!!! I have seen Many leave who have been working there,doctors too,is it books, touring, paid lectures?Or,let's get back to the one who is sick, US, we get lost in that.As far as knowing their stuff, yes, and herbs,supplements.just be prepared to wait ,pay a lot. This is bigger though. Cause more doctors are going cash.so who wants cures? I really lost faith after I was treated so badly.when I trusted the doctor. Some say dr. Horowitz has a walk on water attitude. I guess bedside manners,don't matter. It's the end result. Mine is a merry go round. It's not my fault I get bites, I can't handle 4 different strong antibiotics or I hear Doctors telling me I have other disease cause theirs NO such thing as chronic Lyme., that you will not hear,Here. You won't hear CDC is wonderful or quest never misdiagnoses. Cause those are facts. I say if you can afford it, go, if your really sick and others say 30 days of doxy and you are ok but you relapse, then go. Just remember it's expensive ,you don't always see Dr. Horowitz,you see John Fallon who has patience of a Saint ,smart as a whip and has compassion. Dr. H can learn a thing or two from Mr. Fallon. I can go on, but I feel everyone needs to get involved to their local congress person to say get up from your congress desk and finally address this Lyme . well here is a great concept CURE SOMETHING CURE LYME! But I really think after all my years of many doctors I have encounterd from State to state,I have little faith of a cure.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted on May 10th, 2017

He is the best doctor and has the best team for Lyme Disease and Co-Infections.. Yes. There is a waiting list. True that the office visit is paid outright, and you have to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. The reality is, I am seeing more top quality doctors lean toward this payment model. The insurance companies do not want to pay the providers and most doctors offices have to hire a full time person to fight with the insurance companies and they are still not paid fairly. In addition the insurance company can no longer dictate the treatment plan. Yes. Each office visit is $395.00 - But it is the best money I have ever spent. I do not feel rushed, he listens to all of my complaints and develops a treatment plan, based on my symptoms. I have never spent less than an hour face to face. I have never in my life felt like I was receiving individual care, but I do now! It is working and It is worth every penny. I feel like they really care about me, and my progress. His LPN is amazing... it is an honor to be treated by him as well. Truth be told: I was disabled before I started treatment. I was diagnosed with CFS, and MS. I was has having problems with my heart as well. I have made tremendous progress... I am no longer on heart medicine. I did not have CFS, MS or any other hopeless black hole diagnosis. I had Lyme Disease and Babesia and Dr. Horowitz and his staff saved my life. My Advice: If there is a waiting list... then wait. Even if the waiting list is 6 months, it's worth it. His latest book, "How Can I Get Better?" will help you get started. If your cognitive function is impaired have a loved one read it for/with you.

Great group

Posted on August 16th, 2016

John Fallon and Dr. Horowitz know there stuff. My son was misdiagnosed by several doctors and after seeing Dr. Horowitz's group he is on the road to recovery. My son was the first child saw by the group 12 years ago and because it took 2 years to find out what was wrong with him he is being treated for chronic lyme. Thanks for helping him out

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

He saved my daughter's life. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful man. He is changing the world for the better!

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable assistant. They deal with the sickest patients here and try to reach as many as they can. We are happy with the care we are receiving.

think twice

Posted on January 7th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Horowitz a while. His PAs have been leaving and he travels all the time. He is very smart and brave but his office is a mess. The staff are rude and some of them plain stupid but condescending and obnoxious. I can accept smart occasionally rude people but stupid rude people impact my quality of care. You may get expertise here but how consistent will be iffy and don't expect them to care about you.

Rude doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I've found Dr. Horowitz to be extremely rude and arrogant. He knows what he's doing, but has no bedside manner at all. Really doesn't listen. His PA/LPN are much nicer and compassionate people. Unlike many others I've never had a problem with his office staff. Never found them to rude. I do think Dr. Horowitz spends way too much time out of the office. He's over committed. Too much time spend with ILADS, trips to China, and now a book tour. I actually think Dr. Horowitz suffers from Lyme himself. I've seen him rage.

Doc Horowitz is The Best!

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I drive from Ohio to see Doc Horowitz and his staff. He is very,very knowledgable about Lyme and the many coinfections. I was extremely ill with Lyme and 7 other coinfections. Today I feel a million % better than I did when I first started seeing him and his staff! I Highly recommend Hudson Valley Healing Arts Center!

wasted 1000.00

Posted on April 6th, 2011

First appt of the morning, dr.Horowitz 55 minutes late.I heard him reaming out one of his employees out in the hall apparently in front of the whole staff.when he finally did come in the room, and I started to explan my symptoms it seemed like anything I said made him say oh that's lime. Automatically set me on a antibiotic. Treatment plan before even doing blood test. My opion is he is only interested in getting you in there and getting your money. Which by the way is cash only, and very expensive

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Great with Lyme and Babesiosis. Caring man. His staff was rude. We were told every appointment had been cancelled when we showed up even though we had a card with the date and no message had been left at home. I did the six months of treatment and moved on! Helped get me back on my feet. I think he is a very caring man.

Excellent care/frustratin office staff

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Horowitz is the finest diagnostician and medical doctor our family has ever experienced. He is devoted to a preventative medicine approach, is thorough and unhurried. Despite the often frustrating behavior of his office staff, we heartily recommend him.

Posted on November 17th, 2017