Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Ingle has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I haven't seen Dr. Richard Ingle in almost 8 years... However, he was my OB doctor, then. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor then him! He was very accurate and honest when I had complications. He sent me where I needed to go, when I needed to go! He did all my tests and still took care of me throughout my pregnancy. Right up until the day before I was flown out to deliver! I am so glad I found him to treat me because most doctors would just sent you to a specialist! But, Dr. Ingle DIDN'T! I am so grateful for that! He is a wonderful doctor! If I didn't live so far away I would see him on a regular basis! I will seeing him again in the future for GYN care, if he's still doing that type of visits!
Best Dr. Ever!! He always provided the Best medical care!! My son is now 23, healthy and strong. He wouldn't be here today had it not been for the Excellent care Dr. Ingle provided. Dr. Ingle delivered him, weighing only 4 lbs. Born premature, & serious health issues. The Excellent Care and Knowledge of Dr. Ingle, will be a Gift I will Always be Grateful for!!
33 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Richard M Ingle accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Mt Shasta Community Clinic, 912 Pine St, Mount Shasta, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Ingle in this video.
Dr. Richard M Ingle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Shasta, CA.