Dr. Richard M Ingle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Ingle?

I haven't seen Dr. Richard Ingle in almost 8 years... However, he was my OB doctor, then. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor then him! He was very accurate and honest when I had complications. He sent me where I needed to go, when I needed to go! He did all my tests and still took care of me throughout my pregnancy. Right up until the day before I was flown out to deliver! I am so glad I found him to treat me because most doctors would just sent you to a specialist! But, Dr. Ingle DIDN'T! I am so grateful for that! He is a wonderful doctor! If I didn't live so far away I would see him on a regular basis! I will seeing him again in the future for GYN care, if he's still doing that type of visits!

Great Doctor~

Best Dr. Ever!! He always provided the Best medical care!! My son is now 23, healthy and strong. He wouldn't be here today had it not been for the Excellent care Dr. Ingle provided. Dr. Ingle delivered him, weighing only 4 lbs. Born premature, & serious health issues. The Excellent Care and Knowledge of Dr. Ingle, will be a Gift I will Always be Grateful for!!

Dr. Ingle is great at medicine. His knowledge is top notch!

Please stay away from this doctor. He is a disgrace to the medical community. Doctors are supposed to help people, this one hurts people and gets away with it. STAY away from him!