Dr. Richard B Islinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard B Islinger?

A leg to stand on

Dr. Islinger is a very good doc.He answered all my questions and put me at ease and has great bedside manner.I was pleased with the outcome and will return for my second THR. Thanx Doc,for helping me walk again!

Charna's Review

I would like to express my appreciation to Dr. Islinger for his excellent care and going above and beyond what would be expected of even the finest physician. He is warm and caring and has exemplary diagnostic skills.Thank you for your generous attention to my needs and I would recommend your services to my friends and associates.

Professionalism

I was treated by Dr. Islinger for a shoulder/elbow pain. He was super nice and took his time with the exam. He is friendly and very professional. He answered all my questions and explained the differnent options that were available to treat my discomfort. I would and have already recommended him to friends and family!

Highly Recommend!

I had such a great experience with Dr. Islinger. His bedside manner and level of experience way exceeded my expectations. I had pain in my arm for several months and with a single shot he was able to give me full use without sending me for unnecessary x-rays. Love this doctor!!

Dr. Islinger is an excellent doctor! He figured out what was wrong with me and he prescribed a medication that worked within days! He is very personable and takes his time with patients....I recommend him to anyone!!!

\Patient

Dr. Islinger is without a doubt the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing else to say you cannot get any better then him.

very good former Col.in Army excellant

Perfect for the job!!!!!!