Dr. Richard Buckley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Buckley Jr?

very good

Posted on September 13th, 2017

removed gallbladder he was very nice kind I believe gentle ha ha Felt great after surgery nothing horrible at all 2 weeks later feel great also. From how I feel he did outstanding job and I would recommend highly

Would see him again

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I have a very complex case. The doctor has explained everything to me. He did not pressure me to go one way or the other. He left the choice to me. He spent a long time talking to me. The staff was very nice and welcoming.

Gallbladder Guru

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I loved him. He took my gallbladder out last year. Minimal scarring and minimal post op pain. He's a genius in a bow tie!

Great Surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Buckely removed my gallbladder. It was my first surgery and he made the whole experience extremely easy and comfortable. I have had no problems since and his incisions were small and painless.

Little communication

Posted on June 16th, 2014

I have yet to have my surgery... however, my experience so far with the office has not been good. The receptionists are rude - both on the phone and in person. Dr. Buckley was very informative at the office but getting information on when the surgery is, and what to do as far as getting ready for the procedure, has been left up to me to ask the questions. And unlike other surgeries that I have had and family members have had, the script for the pain meds following the surgery will not be given until after the surgery - which means that while someone is supposed to be with me for the first 24 hours, they will also have to run out to fill the prescriptions.

patient

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Nurse is very efficient and friendly as well as the physician assistant. I would rate the physician assistant A plus. Receptionist is the most UNfriendly rude person. The Dr is efficient although doesn't spend much time with you. He gave me very old outdated information to read about my condition.

Stay Away

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Waited 2 hours to see the doctor. Receptionist is the most unhappy person ever. No follow up on results of tests I had performed. Just a really unpleasant office to visit. Find a different surgeon.

worst ever

Posted on September 10th, 2011

would not recommend this unprofessional person

Posted on March 4th, 2011

He was a good surgeon but you only see him briefly for the consult and then you see the PA for everything else. The PA even completed closing me up, which I guess is common for surgeons. The main drawback was that if you go after lunch...he likes onions and that is strong on his breath

Posted on July 22nd, 2016