Dr. Richard J Burns Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Burns Jr?

Excellent doctor. Spends time with patient and listens to you. Very caring and knowledgable.

Best ever!!!

Great Doctor!

I had a wonderful experience & so have my friends and family members who I referred after our visit. I'd highly recommend.

Delivered my daughter. Great doctor caring, wonderful bed side manner, honest. I felt he was really on top of things. Would recommend him to anyone. Yes, sometimes you have to wait if you have a scheduled appointment, but "Hello", he delivers babies, they come when they want, so sometimes his is delivering. Wait or reschedule.

Horrible bedside manner!

I would not recommend any of my family or friends to see Dr. Richard Burns. At first he seemed pleasant enough but once we got to talking about my weight he turned arrogant and nasty. He told me that I was a liar when I told him I didn't eat cake and cookies on a regular basis. He told me that I had diabetes when he hadn't yet tested me for it. He told me that I am going to have a heart attack within 6 months to a year. He told me that I will be 600 pounds in 5 years and he cursed quite frequently during our conversation. His bedside manner is horrible and his demeanor was awful as well. If you're a big girl like me I recommend that you find a physician who is caring, compassionate and competent. Dr. Burns is none of those things.

On one visit to his office had the pleasure of listening to how him & his staff like to make fun of his patients while in the waiting room & they forgot I was there.

Really great Doctor. Took me 6 months to get an apointment though.

Dr. Richard J Burns Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.