Have you seen Dr. Richard Joseph?

In 1995 (when I was young & stupid) I went to...

In 1995 (when I was young & stupid) I went to an

In 1995 (when I was young & stupid) I went to an acne skin care clinic and complained about my large pores, especially the ones around my nose. At that time, I never heard of lasers although they were already in use. The doctor, who represented himself as a dermatologist, told me the only option was something called a dermabrasion. He said I would need a week off of work and that I would be able to return to life as normal. I researched dermabrasions and it did sound like the answer to my large pore problem. It sounded a little deeper than a chemical peel. He dermabraded my entire face, except for the eye area. After the dermabrasion, my face was blood red and raw. I then noticed the shape of my nose looked different, especially the tip area where he dermabraded a large pore. At my follow-up appointment, I questioned him about it. He said it was my imagination. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and could do nothing but wait til I healed to see final results. A week went by and my face was getting worse, not better. I had to call my employer and ask for another week off. The doctor who performed the dermabrasion had no explanation for why I was getting worse instead of healing. I was also certain the shape of my nose was changed and he told me he saw nothing wrong except that I was not healing. I decided to get a second opinion. I still remember the look of horror on the second dermatologist's face when he saw me. I wanted to cry. He said the doctor dermabraded my face too deeply and that you should NEVER dermabrade the nose area. It did look like I would be scarred.

I Love this Doctor and miss him very much.

28 Years As My Doctor

Dr. Joseph has been my doctor since early 1980. He delivered both of my children and I trust him totally. He's extremely knowledgeable, very caring and always knows what to do. He's truly the perfect doctor in every single way.

Great doc

Dr Joseph is highly experienced, professional, down to earth and is an overall good guy. He doesn't chat or joke - he gets the job done without a lot of wasted time. If your a busy professional - he is a great choice. Delivered both my sons.

Dr. Richard Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Richard Joseph Is this you?