Have you seen Richard J Kennedy?

Could not be more kind, prompt or more of a pro.

Dr Richard Kennedy such a great doctor

What can I say Dr. Richard Kennedy has been my doctor for a few years and I wouldn't change him for anything in the world he's a great physician professional makes me feel safe and notifies me of any test results done the same day he calls me he talks to me and he explains to me thoroughly I love my doctor.

Dr. Kennedy is terrific! He listens, is very patient and has an excellent bed side manner. He goes the extra mile for his patients which I really appreciate. I highly recommend him and his staff is very professional and amazing. I'm glad I found him.

Dr. Kennedy has seen our family through life threating illnesses with great skill. He also is great at regular preventive care. His has wonderful skill in finding exactly what is wrong and how to care for it. His recommendation to other doctors are always good. When several other doctors are involved in a patient's care, he acts as Captain of the ship being in touch with them all. He is very caring and has a good sense of humor when the time is right. His office and staff are the best. We can't say enough good things about Dr. Kennedy!