Dr. Richard Levy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levy?

Don't like the guy to say the least

Posted on April 4th, 2014

1. Had appt to check out breast discharge... Dr Levy squeezed area unusually hard.... very unnecessary. 2. Had regular exam appt... was laying on the table with a sheet with nurse waiting for Dr. Levy to come in room. He came in (1st patient of the day I think) with his coffee and cookies and said "wait I have to finish my cookies." That took a couple of minutes.......Also during the same appt when he finally started the exam, he took a personal phone call and talked for a couple of minutes. Very unprofessional! 3. I was there with my husband seeing another Dr from the same practice and Dr Levy was jeering me as I and my husband were walking down the hall in the office after the exam was over.

STAY AWAY...WARNING

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I went here for several months during my pregnancy and it was a huge mistake. The only reason why I would give decent ratings was because of the office staff, not the doctor or nurse practitioners. I felt that Dr. Levy was arrogant and in the middle of asking him questions he got up and left and didn't return. His nurse practitioner Chris was beyond useless. It is frightening that she can actually deliver babies. She couldn't answer any questions and when you came in with concerns, she would say she wasn't sure and she'd have to look into it. Furthermore this is a practice that really prefers inducing and scheduling c-sections. The office was old and dirty and I always felt like it needed a good sterilization. I am so glad I changed Drs before I delivered. Think before you go to this practice.

Great Dr.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

The thing about Dr. Levy is that he is always very professional and at the same time very caring and understanding. He always spends the right amount of time explaining things to me in a way that is non-technical so I can understand and together we make the right health decisions. The office is clean and the people are nice.

Great!

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Best care ever. Dr. Levy was very patient and spent all the time needed to explain everything in full.

Good doctor - Nice staff!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Levy since 1997. He delivered my son and has always provided excellent care and advice. His bedside manner is relaxed and friendly and I've never had any problem with him returning my calls. Since this is not a large practice, there is always the possibility that he will be delayed by a delivery - and his staff will tell you this up front. I've learned to expect a little wait when I go and I always call before I leave home. They will tell you if he is going to be seriously delayed and you can plan accordingly.

I would give him zeros if I could

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I can't even describe how terrible he is. i had a UTI and called his office at 8AM to ask for a test so i could get the medication I needed. No one called me back for a couple of hours. I called again and they said I could go to the local immediate care facilities to get the test done which I did. After test test another few hours went by and i heard nothing... this whole time suffering from the pain and annoyance of a UTI. Finally it was the end of the day and i called the office after hours and they patched me through to Dr. Levy. he accused me of lying about being in contact with his office all day and almost refused to prescribe me my medication. He seemed annoyed that he had to help me at all and that I was so rude to bother him after he had left the office. I found another OB/GYN immediately and am trying to do everything I can to warn everyone about him. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR QUICK!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017